Data-driven Personalization of Loyalty Campaigns
Loyalty campaigns have emerged as the leading channel for personalizing consumer engagements. CPG and retail brands must leverage personalized promotions to the full potential to attract and retain the demand, specifically in the aftermath of a shock event.
A retail leader with 1000+ stores was designing loyalty campaigns heuristically, in spite of the abundance of customer data generated by these campaigns. Mu Sigma is equipping them with a personalization decision engine segment customer to devise pre-campaign strategy and gauge success post-campaign.
THE MU SIGMA APPROACH
Mu Sigma has empowered this retailer with two crucial capabilities:
• Constantly iterative development cycle of planning and deploying personalized marketing campaigns to customer segments
• A platform illustrating campaign performance in key KPIs
These answered many crucial questions to drive business decisions:
• Given a certain promotion, who is likely to visit this retailer?
• What is the opportunity to grow within the segment of the customers identified in part one?
• How does each campaign affect revenue?
• How to attribute consumer interests to specific parts of the promotion?
This solution is already helping this retailer drastically decrease the complexity of decoding consumer data to estimate the efficiency of each campaign before it’s launched and evaluate it after the launch. It’s an opportunity worth $13M lift in revenue per year.
Download the case study to know more.