Mu-Sigma website uses technology to collect information about its use, to distinguish between users, to help us provide you with a good experience and to allow us to improve the site and the service we offer. This means that when you visit our website, cookies or similar technologies will be placed on your computer or other device.
In the sections below, you will see the types and description of each cookie types that we use, what it does and whether it collects your personal data. Personal data means data which identifies or can be used to identify you as an individual, including online identifiers such as your IP address.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device when you visit our website. A cookie file is stored on your device and allows us to recognise you and make your visit easier and more useful to you when you revisit our website.
Who is collecting it?
What are types of Cookies Mu-Sigma Use?
Mu-Sigma uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These are sometimes called "strictly necessary" as without them we cannot provide many services that you need on the website. For example, essential cookies help remember your preferences as you move around the website.
- Targeting Cookies: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests, or to limit the number of times you see the same advert on a website. These types of cookies are also used to help measure the effectiveness of an adverting campaign. These cookies may be used to remember what you have looked at on a website.
- Performance Cookies: Collect data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website, they don't contain personal information such as names and email addresses, and are used to improve your user experience of a website.
Information supplied by performance cookies helps us to understand how you use the website; for example, whether or not you have visited before, what you looked at or clicked on and how you found us. We can then use this data to help improve our services. We generally use independent analytics companies to perform these services for us and when this is the case, these cookies may be set by a third party company (third party cookies).
How you can control and delete cookies?
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
- You can disable Mu-Sigma or third-party cookies by use of your browser settings or;
- You can use any cookie management tool or plug-ins to disable Mu-Sigma or third-party cookies.